Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today's Thoughts, and Socks

Am I too old to be making a Christmas list in the middle of June? (I'm twenty-three and a half.)

Also, is it a bad idea to choose who I want to date based on their musical preferences?

On that subject, here is a drawing I really like of Mr. Thom Yorke (from Radiohead):


It's by a dude named Matt Cipov. Some of his stuff is a little creepy for my tastes, but I love his style. And he has things that aren't creepy, like owls.

I will either wait until Christmas, or purchase it as soon as an occasion arises where I have an excuse for buying another awesome thing that I don't necessarily need. Maybe as a celebratory present for finally finding a sock that matches one of my other socks.

YOU, with all your riches, can buy it immediately right here. :)

2 comments:

  1. *sueal* I love his mask pictures!
    And yeah, some of it is definitely creepy- all the zombie pictures and he has this one of two ewoks that looks like they'd eat someone. O.O

    -Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh, yeah. :) Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete