Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Paintings

I'm almost exclusively working now as a children's illustrator, but I do occasionally accept fine art commissions, so I'm throwing some of my paintings up here until I have a more elegant solution! If you'd like to see what I'm up to with illustration, go here: www.natalielundeen.com. You can also find my contact information on that site if you're interested in a commissioning a painting or buying a piece you see here.

Chicagoscape I - 16"x20" - pastel on paper - SOLD









Dancer at Dusk - 8"x10" - oil on paper - SOLD



El Matador Beach Aerial - 8"x10" - oil on canvas panel - available




















The Red Line - 12"x24" - oil on canvas - available



Nasturtiums - 6"x6" - oil on linen - SOLD



Something Found - 24"x36" - oil on linen - SOLD



Study in sepia - 14"x17" - oil on linen - available



Portrait study - 5"x7" - oil on canvas - SOLD



Monterey Twilight - 8"x10" - oil on panel - available



Eaton Canyon study - 11"x14" - Oil on canvas - available



Nocturne - 6"x6" - oil on panel - SOLD



Vintage Dress - 8"x10" - oil on paper - available



Profile study - not for sale



Laura Painting - 18"x18" - oil on canvas - SOLD





Poppies - 11"x14" - oil on linen - SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment